When Yoni steams must be avoided:
• If you are pregnant or there is a possibility of pregnancy • During or after ovulation if you are trying to conceive • During menstruation • With any open wounds, sores, blisters or stitches • If you have a vaginal disease or fever • Piercings will need to be removed
what is yoni (vaginal steaming)
It is a like a herbal steam sauna session for your lower body
A practice in which a woman or man allows the warmth of herbal steam to penetrate their lower body. It is used to heal and detox the uterus or it is used to cleanse the prostate or anus.
how often should you steam?
It is recommended depending on your Feminine Wellness Goals That you steam 2 times a month for optimal results,once before your cycle and once after. A Minimal Of 2 times a month. It is recommenced that you steam 4 times a month if treating specific issues such as PCOS, FIBROIDS, FERTILITY ISSUES or AFTERBIRTH CARE etc
how long should you steam?
Depending on your Feminine Wellness Needs 10 to 45 Minute Sessions are recommended.
how do you sterilize the seat?
We clean the stool with an organic cleaner, disinfectants, we use clean sanitary towels and gowns after each service and as well in front of each client before their service begins.
If you're new to the concept of v steaming, there's no need to be concerned. This practice, also known popularly as "yoni steaming", is an ancient tradition that has been passed down over years and years throughout Africa, Asia, and Central America. It has fascinating results, in particular, fertility boosts and positive effects on the female reproductive system.
The process involves squatting over a steaming pot of water that has been infused with organic herbs - you can see our collection of various blends to even try this technique at home.
With our Luxury V Steam Spa Service, you're in completely safe hands at our clean sanitary trusted spa. We'll set you up with a long gown that flows down to your feet to trap the steam for the best possible experience, and you can even book a Sister Healing Session to share this experience with a friend or two or three or four if you'd like.
Once you've finished your v steam, you'll feel refreshed and rejuvenated, in both your mind and lady parts. Aside from these obvious effects, your body will also benefit from:
Energetic cleansing of past sexual partners
Rise in libido, natural lubrication as sensual pleasure
• Destress from everyday life while removing toxins.
● Released stress and built-up mental frustration
● Balanced pH levels
● Reduced fibroids
● Eased dryness and pain from intercourse
● Increased healing from the after effects of birth, etc.
● Womb detoxification
● Tightened vaginal canal
● Reduced menstrual cramps, bloating, fatigue, and heavy bleeding
● Regulation of irregular or absent menstrual cycles
● Assists with the healing of hemorrhoids
● Promotes the healing of vaginal tear and C-section recovery
• Treat chronic vaginal/yeast infections, and works to maintain healthy odor.
• Relieve symptoms of menopause
• Relief and prevention from bacterial Infections including yeast, UTI and BV
Though this simple process may sound like a miracle remedy, the vaginal steam is an easy and inexpensive treatment for any one to use on a regular basis.
It’s time for women across the globe to remember the wisdom of our grandmothers.
There are only positives that come out of v steaming. Overall, it cleanses it and enhances your vaginal health, and boosts some of these particular benefits depending on the herbs used. Through this ancient technique, The Honey Throne strives to empower our queens. Send us a message if you have any concerns, questions, or allergies!
Herbal V Steam Practitioners and Consultants do not diagnose conditions, nor do they prescribe substances or perform medical treatment, nor interfere with the treatment of a licensed medical professional. It is recommended that you see a licensed physician, or licensed health care professional for any physical or psychological ailment you may have.
Also know as #AbdominalTherapy #YoniSteam, #VaginalSteam #HerbalSteam #HipBath #WombTreatment #Bajos #Bertangas, and #Chai-yok